2.2

Told by one of their employees when I claim intentional deception "sellers have authorized tell the customer that created convenient". The salesperson do not give the information about the real charges they actually do, don't respect the tiemes agreed for doing the charghes, as neither tell you about the total extra expenses as maintenance costs . All are lies to get you sign and get you into a deal that doesn't give you the benefits offered and ends up costing much more.

They will offer you eny thing to make you buy, not consistent with the contract and what you get.

Product or Service Mentioned: Royal Holiday Club Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: The terms offered by the seller not agreed with the contract. She offered same vacation as I was having with my fimily, one prime week in Ixtapa, for the same price I was paying at that time. .

I didn't like: Lies by omission, Pressure to sign without time to reflect, Scam, Robbed us.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 09, 2016.

Comments

Royal Holiday is one of the most fraudulent resorts, i fell into their lies a few years ago and when i was doing a research about this company i saw a lot ofpeople posting their horrible reviews against them, it helped me to open my eyes and see the reality of this Resort..Please be careful, here's a website full with complaints of people who also got scammed by them:https://www.timesharescam.com/timeshare-complaints-resorts-black-list/7-royal-holiday-timeshare-complaints/