When we signed up for this vacation club, we were promised that the cost would be $59 per day per person any time we wanted to go there with the exception of Spring Break and Christmas week. When we tried to book our vacation for this year, we were told that it is prime time (July) and the cost would be $99 per person per day.

We were also told that they will get you discounted airfare. Now imagine this, they don't do that anymore.

We went to AAA, and get a vacation for 6 of us much cheaper than they are willing to give it to us for, and we paid $7500 for this membership. DO NOT GET SUCKERED IN LIKE WE DID!!!!!!!

Review about: Royal Holiday Club Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: For them to give my all my money back.

I didn't like: That they are dishonest, Fact they are a scam, Lies by omission, Robbed us, Pressure to sign without time to reflect, Scam, That refuse to pay my money back.

Comments

Royal Holiday is one of the most fraudulent resorts, i fell into their lies a few years ago and when i was doing a research about this company i saw a lot ofpeople posting their horrible reviews against them, it helped me to open my eyes and see the reality of this Resort.Please be careful, here's a website full with complaints of people who also got scammed by themm!!https://www.timesharescam.com/timeshare-complaints-resorts-black-list/7-royal-holiday-timeshare-complaints/